Friday, June 24, 2011

RAINY DAY UKAY FIND :)


I loooove ukay-ukays because I used to tag along my mom whenever she visits a newly-opened ukay shop in Novaliches. I remember how mother ever so patiently rummaged through heaps and heaps of mixed clothing and racks of shoes just to find that pot o' gold of a garment that would complete her spontaneous ensemble for the day. So I guess that's where I got my knack for finding treasures in a sea of clothes and shoes and bags.

Just yesterday, I paid this new ukay store near my house a visit and just as I was about to give up, my eyes darted to the shoes section and found this baby! Despite not knowing what the brand is and the fact that it came with no pair of shoelaces, I still bought it for the whopping price of PhP 150.00 ownlehh!!! :)





How 'boutcha? What are your recent ukay finds? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment