Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I AM A NEW CREATION

Ze quick yet epic transition from being a magazine head writer to an operations manager and marketing officer in a short span of time was absolutely not a walk in the park, but being an athletic creature, I kinda enjoyed "THE WALK" :)

I now help promote and market my makeup guru's very own baby--Creations by Lourd Ramos Salon. I remember I casually wrote about it the other day then poof! I am now part of the salon I featured days and weeks and months before.

So here I am now, writing about this new found career path, typing away at the reception area while waiting for the closing time. Well, actually I'm at a loss for words right now so might as well show you some pics of my "OFFICE" and "CUBICLE" and how "I SHOULD LOOK LIKE" :p

Enjoy!




(ze view outside my "cubicle")


(ze view infront of my "cubicle")


(my BOSS :D)

(the employee :p)

No comments:

Post a Comment